Have a Great Time
The Jewish Temple is the holiest place in Israel.
While Learning about the Jewish Temple
"Scholars who study the laws of the service are considered by Scripture as if the Bet Hamikdash (Temple) was built in their days" (Babylonian Talmud).
Read on to find out how you can learn about the Jewish Temple and have fun doing so. It's
easy. It's simple. Apply this idea to other subjects you'd like to learn about.
Quiz yourself: What do you know about the Temple?
- How many courts did the Temple have?
- Where was the Court of Israel?
- Where were the fifteen steps of Levites?
- Where was Nicanor Gate?
- What did all these parts look like?
If you know the answers to these questions: Congratulations. Not many people have
studied the Temple enough to know this.
However, if your knowledge of the Temple is not as good as it should be, we have a great idea for you!
Use a visual aid.
Build a model of the Temple.
If you do this, you are sure
to learn a lot about the Temple, and you are sure to remember it well. It's also
a great way to teach your kids and your friends.
So if you find it difficult or boring to study the Temple and its parts,
or if you just don't get around to doing it, here's a fun way to do it.
You can turn the building of the model into a family project or into a project at a Youth group
or community center. You can display it in your living room or in a school.
In the past, a project like this would have taken a long time. You would have to do
laborious research, find sturdy materials, and design the model so that it will stand and
be easy to build.
But now, building such a model is easier than ever!
No hard work. No mess to clean up.
The Temple model kit is easy to understand and simple to build.
The Temple model kit is a great learning aid:
- Learn about the Temple's layout.
- Teach your kids and your friends about the Temple.
- Have fun building the model yourself.
The experience of building the Temple yourself will give you a solid and long-lasting
understanding of it's layout.
And now it is easy to do!
The Temple Model Kit is:
- Easy to understand
- Simple to build
- Of high quality
- Of outmost proximity to the real structure
The Temple model kit comes with a clear manual. It so easy
to build that a 10 year old can do it.
The sources for the model are:
- The Mishna, the Babylonian Talmud and commentries.
- Maimonides-Mishneh Torah and commentries.
- The Second Temple: Shalom Dov Steinberg, Ch.Wagshel L.T.D. Jerusalem 1993 (Hebrew)
- Second Temple model on display at the Temple Institute exhibition in the old city of Jerusalem.
- The Second Temple in its Splendor: Rabbi Elchanan Eybeshitz, The Rav Kook Institute. Jerusalem 1995 (Hebrew)
We are so sure that you will be thrilled with it that we offer you a 30 day money back quarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the model kit, just let us know and we
will give you a refund.
For only $29.95 plus shipping and handling you can now have the model of the Temple
in your home.
To Order Now:
Click here to take the online Temple Tour
Contact us to inquire about volume discounts.
Imagine having a real model of the Temple in your home. Imagine building
and learning and having fun.
P.S. Grab your chance to learn and teach something important to Israel and
the Jewish people. Remember, with our 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!